On Episode 22 I interview Jason Katzenback, co-founder of the Amazing Selling Machine. Jason Katzenback is the co-founder of the Amazing Selling Machine and has coached thousands of students when it comes to building successful businesses on Amazon.
A veteran of the online-product industry, Jason is driven by the ever-present desire to chart his own course, and to help others do the same. A serial entrepreneur, author, and speaker, Jason builds businesses to break boundaries – be they of his own making or the making of others. He attended college to become an engineer, but realized shortly after starting down that career path that he wanted and needed more out of life. Like so many people out there, he felt suffocated working for others.
In 2005 Jason launched what would become his first multimillion-dollar business, and since then he has dedicated his life to understanding what really works best in business and figuring out how to impart that knowledge to others. In 2012, Jason became business partners with Matt Clark and soon after they co-founded Amazing.com together, where our guidance and direction has been responsible for helping thousands of our students create hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue. Their vision for Amazing Academy is to become the leading online education organization for entrepreneurs in the world.
Teaching and mentoring is what brings him to the office day after day, even though his business success has given him freedom to go anywhere and do anything as he pleases. Jason splits his time between Austin, Texas, and Ontario, Canada, where he lives with his wife Charlene and their two daughters.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Jason gives an overview of Amazing Selling Machine and how its helped hundreds of entrepreneurs create multiple six and seven figure businesses on Amazon.
- Why Amazon is such a powerful force for selling products online.
- The mindset that people are in when they go to Amazon and the expected conversion rate for a typical product.
- How Jason and the Amazing Selling machine use sourcing as a means to create products that sell incredibly well on Amazon.
- How you can use Fulfillment by Amazon as a means to automate your business.
- Why good customer service serves as a method that will continuously grow your Amazon business.
- Jason talks about the different markets and platforms that you can expand your business beyond just Amazon.com.
- The power of having mentors in your community to provide help to other students.
- Why Amazing Selling Machine is the best Amazon course in the market and beats all of the copycat courses out there.
- How opportunities continue to appear within the Amazon framework and why you shouldn’t be worried about competition and market saturation.
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Session Include:
Thanks again to Jason for all the great knowledge he shared on the podcast! If you’d like to thank him yourself and show your love, click the link below to send Jason a message on Facebook:
Show Us Some Love!
Last but not least, if you haven’t done so already I would love it if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! If you do, send me a message on Facebook and I’ll thank you personally.
I hope you got tons of value from this interview with Jason Katzenback. Please leave your comments and opinions in the comment section below.