Brandon Pearce is the creator and owner of Music Teacher’s Helper, a web-based software management system that helps music teachers run their own studios.
Brandon is the dictionary definition of a lifestyle entrepreneur as he has grown his company to the point where he and his family now have the freedom to live and travel anywhere in the world.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Brandon reveals the problems he had with scheduling and billing as a music teacher and how he created his own software that eventually became Music Teachers Helper.
- Brandon shares how he runs his business from anywhere in the world while managing a team of 25 and working only an hour a day.
- Brandon talks about the two aspects of his lifestyle business that he really enjoys.
- We talk about the importance of having passion in the business that you create.
- Why you need to live life on your own terms and do what you want to do with the time you have now.
- The importance of being mindful in your daily life.
- How to go about hiring your first employees when you are just first starting out.
- An effective method to letting an employee go if you ever have to do so.
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Session Include:
Thanks again to Brandon Pearce for all the great knowledge he shared on the podcast! If you’d like to thank him yourself and show your love, click the link below to send Brandon a message on Facebook:
Show Us Some Love!
Last but not least, if you haven’t done so already I would love it if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! If you do, send me a message on Facebook and I’ll thank you personally. J
I hope you got tons of value from this interview with Brandon Pearce. Please leave your comments and opinions in the comment section below.