Esther Kiss is the producer and host of the popular podcast Born To Influence: The Marketing Show where she interviews highly successful entrepreneurs and NY Times bestselling authors about their marketing and PR strategies.
She has interviewed guests such as Gary Vaynerchuk, Perry Marshall, Joe Pulizzi, Jay Baer and more.
When working with clients through her one-of-a-kind publicity agency, Esther helps experts (coaches / consultants / authors / speakers / marketers) get exposure for an extended period of time by placing them on the right online media outlets.
These include interviews on podcasts, online radio shows, webinars & other presentations for telesummits and private, paid mastermind groups.
To help her clients get more leads and sales for their product, service or book launch, she introduces them to A-players such as the guests of Born To Influence for cross-promotion and long term collaboration.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Esther gives us an overview of what a publicity based business does, how it operates and how it makes money.
- The difference between crafting your message for mass media vs online media.
- Esther talks about the path she took to get into the PR biz.
- How you can use a podcast interview as an asset to your marketing that can bring more leads and sales into your business.
- Why Facebook can be the biggest time waster, but also a huge time saver when it comes to a PR business.
- Why outsourcing the technical aspect of your business can help you focus more on income producing activities.
- How to get unstuck when you are faced with a decision and don’t know what to do.
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Session Include:
- Born To Influence (Esther’s Site)
- Google Calendars
- Trello (project management tool)
- Blab (live broadcasting tool)
- Kavit Haria
Thanks again to Esther for all the great knowledge he shared on the podcast! If you’d like to thank her yourself and show your love, click the link below to send Esther a message on Facebook:
Show Us Some Love!
Last but not least, if you haven’t done so already I would love it if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! If you do, send me a message on Facebook and I’ll thank you personally.
I hope you got tons of value from this interview with Esther Kiss. Please leave your comments and opinions in the comment section below.