Jamil Jama is a marketer who is currently building an audience from scratch though podcasting. We chat about how to get started, the challenges along the way and why you shouldn’t be afraid to ask millionaires for an interview…even if your brand new.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Jamil reveals the reason he started a podcast and why he chose the name Entrepreneur Stories.
- How Jamil got involved with an amazing group of podcasters and how you can too.
- Why its important to choose the right mentor when it comes to the growth of your online business.
- The number one reason why you shouldn’t be afraid to ask six or seven figure entrepreneurs for a podcast interview even if you are just starting out.
- The impact iTunes New and Noteworthy can have on the number of downloads your podcast can get.
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Session Include:
Thanks again to Jamil for all the great knowledge he shared on the podcast! If you’d like to thank him yourself and show your love, click the link below to send Ben a message on Facebook:
Show Us Some Love!
Last but not least, if you haven’t done so already I would love it if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! If you do, shoot me a message on my Facebook Page with your name and review date so I can thank you personally. Thank you very much and I appreciate you.
I hope you got tons of value from this interview with Jamil Jama. Please leave your comments and opinions in the comment section below.