In this episode of Paycheck Rebel, I talk with Jason Treu. Jason is a top business coach and leading expert on social engineering, influence, persuasion, networking and leadership. At the heart of his strategy is the understanding that people and your relationships are your true “wealth.” Everything we accomplish in life is with or through other people.
He works with experts, entrepreneurs and executives to help them get known and stand out by building key skill sets and right relationships, creating their brand platform and purpose (including helping them get to the next stage in their business/career), and improving their business strategies/processes. Thousands of people have used his systems and tools to create extraordinary lives and success.
His bestselling book, Social Wealth, the how-to-guide on building personal and professional relationships, has sold more than 30,000 copies, has been #1 in four business and self-help categories, and has more than 120+ five star reviews.
Jason is a frequent contributor to publications such as Brazen Careerist, The Good Men Project, Under30 CEO, Killer Startups, Your Tango, Inspiration feed, and many others.
I thought this was a very interesting interview because Jason and I talked at length about what it really takes to get a business started and the importance of building a solid foundation, and how long that usually takes.
Key Takeaways From This Episode:
- Jason gives us an overview of his business and how he got into coaching.
- The hours Jason is putting into his business to build a solid foundation for a lifestyle income.
- How the work Jason is putting in up front, leads to unforeseen results down the road.
- The importance of going all in when you are first starting out and why so few ever make it to the finish line.
- Why it’s a bad idea to wait to get started building your online business.
- Why you need to go to conferences and how they will benefit the growth of your business.
- Jason explains how leaders and top performers rebound from failures and move forward in the face of obstacles.
- Why all successful entrepreneurs embrace and thrive while living in uncertainty.
- The importance of finding the right mentor and coach.
- Why success won’t happen if you just want to hide behind a computer screen.
Resources and Links Mentioned in this Session Include:
Thanks again to Jason for all the great knowledge he shared on the podcast! If you’d like to thank him yourself and show your love, click the link below to send James a message on Facebook:
Show Us Some Love!
Last but not least, if you haven’t done so already I would love it if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! If you do, send me a message on Facebook and I’ll thank you personally.
I hope you got tons of value from this interview with Jason Treu. Please leave your comments and opinions in the comment section below.